Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

My first award!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been awarded my first award by Melanie and I am so thankful to her.  Go over and check her out.


                                                               Versatile+Blogger.jpg


Ok here are seven things about me:


1.  I love God with all my heart and am thankful for all that he has done in my life.


2.  I love to dance. I'm talking jazz, tap that stuff.   It's my verb.


3.  I owned a dance school in Ca. 


4.  I lost both my parents two years apart in the same month/


5.  I am the youngest of 3 children.


6.  My husband and my kids are my life.


7.  I am now totally addicted to blogging.




Ok so here are the rules:



1. You have to thank the person who awarded you & Link them back in your post. Let the "giver" know you accept the award.


2. Tell everyone 7 random facts about yourself.

3. Pass the award on to 15 new found bloggers and link their blogs to your post.

4. Contact each blogger and let them know you've passed the award on to them.


Here are the blogs that I am passing it onto:


           Christie Rodgers Photography
        Whyt's Whimsy
        Whatever is Lovely
        Binkies and Briefcases
        Domestic Bliss
        Faith's Place
        Fieldstone Hill
        The Yellow House
        Green Door Designs
        Happy Bungalow
        Holly Do
        Hometown Girl
        Houseography
        It's Great to be Home
        Love-Lee Homemaker


6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the award, I'm excited!! I loved learning that you owned a dance studio, that is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Chandra, love your list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for thinking of me! How awesome that you owned a dance school! I was a business owner too, for a very short time before my son was diagnosed with some special needs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for my award!! I just love you and your blog! You are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so sweet of you, thank you! I'm flattered that you chose me! I hope you had a nice Valentine's Day and enjoy the rest of the week. :)
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for thinking of my blog, so kind of you!! Your family is sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete