Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Reveal........

Well not yet.  The work is done and I must say that I love the wall taken out.  I want to show pics but that will have to wait until my house is presentable.  It is in shambles right now.  From moving furniture to getting to the baseball field to chasing 3 kids and going to school I am a not getting much done in the house.  So stay tuned for the pics to come later this week of the changes.
LC at closing 2009

 On another note my oldest, JC, has his first baseball game tomorrow with LC having his on Thursday.  Now I must say being the youngest of 3 with 2 older brothers I really can appreciate the sacrifices my parents made to make sure that my brothers got to their baseball games and practices and me to my dance classes and events.  I only have 2 playing sports, since KC is only 2, and I sometimes feel like I don't know whether I am coming or going.  Not to mention that my mother did all of this and worked a full time job.  I am grateful to be able to have my boys in sports and love watching them play and having fun.  I love this family and wouldn't trade it for the world.  Oh by the way you'll also be seeing pictures of baseball later this week also.

2 comments:

  1. Chandra,
    I was lucky enough to be awarded the stylih blogger award so I have passed it on to you! Please come by and grab the button!
    Renee

    ReplyDelete