Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Yes

     Have you ever had an aha moment with the Lord.  Well I have just been having many lately and I am thanking Him for everything that He is showing me.  The other day I had a long time friend text me just not happy with her life at this time.  I couldn't think of much to say at the time since this happens ever so often. She isn't married and has no children but wants that.  All of a sudden today my life verse popped into to my head as to why didn't I tell her to read it.  I immediately texted her and told her to read it.  She was thankful for me sending it to her.  I am thankful to God that He used me at that time to speak to her and encourage her with that verse.  I am often apprehensive when it comes to speaking of my faith and I don't know why but I can see God working in me to change that.  By the way here is my verse that I have to go to often when I think nothing is happening in my life:

 Jeremiah 29:11-13 
     For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.


     Secondly, I asked you all to pray for my husbands company to pick Texas to build the new plant in.  Well I want to give you some background.  I have been wanting to leave SC and be closer to my family for almost 3yrs.  Last year I started voicing my wants to my husband.  He was totally against leaving and it wasn't a happy situation in my house.  After talking to my sweet Soul Sisters (a Bible study accountability group I am a part of) I decided to follow the leadership of my husband and put my wants to rest but continued to pray for his heart to change and the move to happen.  I hadn't mentioned moving to Texas for a while when he came home and told me about the building of a new plant.  He even told me he would do it so we could be closer to family.  I knew then that it was God showing me He heard me through him.  Now I know that it could or couldn't happen but God is giving me little glimpses of Him hearing my prayers.  What are you praying about?  How is God showing you His work in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment