Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Randomness!!!!!!!!!

     Well today has been an eventful day.  Hubby is out of town and has been since Friday.  I can surely say I take my hat off to single parents.  I took the kids to the pool this morning and we swam for 2 hours.  After coming back Mr. LC decides that he wants to get in trouble for what Ms. KC did yesterday.  PAINT on the playroom carpet!!!!!!!!!!  I wish I had taken pics of it but I was to red hot  upset at the time to even think of it.  KC had pink paint yesterday which I primarily got out ( just a hint of it left) and today LC decides to use green.  Now if you are wondering like I am why he do something he definitely knows better to do I can't answer that and neither could he.  Does anyone have any good ideas on getting paint out of carpet PLEASE give me all hour help.

     Next do you all remember when I told you that the hubby's job is going to build a new plant.  Well rumor has it that they are down to Tennessee and SC.  I am still hoping for Texas since they say rumor but I have been doing some research and I think that Tennessee is a state we could raise our family.  I have only checked around Nashville and its suburbs since I think that is where they are considering.  So if any of you live or have family in that area please let me know what you think about it.  It will be next year before the plant will open but since I want out of SC soooooooooooo bad and it may take that long for our house to sell I starting early.  Hopefully we will know something in the next week or so.
So I leave you with a few pics from Franklin,Tn.


Franklin, a town I would consider.



New Franklin Police station.



The oldest Episcopal church in Tennessee completed in 1834


For Memorial Day

No comments:

Post a Comment