Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Progress!!!

     Well as most of you know I have joined the 3 in 30 challenge for this year.  If you don't know what it is , instead of making a year long resolution you take 3 things a month that you want to work on.  So we are 14 days into January and I am doing good I must say.  My first was to pray for my husband and so far I have done that every day thanks to 31 Days to a Better Spouse.
 #2 was to be WITH my kids not just with them and we have some progress and of course it can always be better.  I think as a homeschool mom it's harder for me because I am never without my children so making sure I have quality and not just quantity time is important.
I don't want to be in the background and miss the precious time.
 Lastly #3 was to take a day for myself.  I haven't had a day but I did have a few hours last Saturday when DH took the boys to flag football and little miss KC went also.  Tomorrow I will be meeting with a friend to catch up.  This is great for me and I wanted to share with you all.

Do you have any resolutions that are going well or not so well already?

No comments:

Post a Comment